Hello Dawg Nation! It’s been too long. Literally, actually, it’s been too long since you’ve heard from us. We had a major recording malfunction earlier this week and lost two episodes, but fear not! We have recorded all of the goodness you would have gotten into one jam-packed megasode! Today, we’ll talk about what we thought about GT in the context of the SEC championship, what the stats tell us, and make a series of logical statements that will help us understand the outcome of the game. We also make a special announcement! If you’d like to get in touch with us, hit us up @chapelbellcurve on twitter, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free, if you’re so inclined, to leave us a review and rating. We can’t emphasize how much they help.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Ryan and Nathan are back again to talk about the GT game, what the stats tell us, and how much and why we hate GT. If you like what you heard here, be sure to give us a rating and a review! If you want to get in touch with us, hit us up @chapelbellcurve on twitter, or at email@example.com.
Have we got a show for you, dawgs! Get ready for a guest host (don’t worry, he’s great), a bunch of stats, and the best (and sparkliest) review we’ve ever had. We’ll break down the UK game that was, talk about our experiences during the game, and go ham on some numbers just for you. If you like what you heard here today, feel free to give us a rating and a review. If you want to get in contact with us, hit us up on twitter @chapelbellcurve!
What’s up UGA fans! We’re here today with a megasode that covers anger about the Auburn game, our thoughts on Kentucky, and all the good numbers you’ve come to love. Be ready for rants about hot takes and emo poetry about Kerryon Johnson. If you’d like to get in touch with us, hit us up on twitter @chapelbellcurve. If you liked what you heard here today, please consider giving us a review!
Y’all hyped yet? Well if you aren’t you should be. Listen today when we go over the battle we’ll have to face against Auburn, what advantages both sides have statistically, and Nathan yelling about Trooper Taylor. You can find the statistical review we use for this episode here. If you like what you heard today, we’d really appreciate a review! Either way, we’ll catch you in the Classic City next week, and until then, GO DAWGS! (Auburn Sucks)
Good Day Dawgs! Today we review a workman-like win with some workman-like stats. We talk about our experiences, the Redcoats, and numbers (so basically just like every week). If you like what hear here, feel free to give us a review on itunes! We can’t overstate how much it helps!
Dig in folks:
It wasn’t easy, it wasn’t always pretty, but ultimate we’re now 9-0. Here are my initial thoughts:
- The Redcoats go under the stadium before the game to eat lunch. As I was eating mine, I noticed that Will Muschamp was pacing around the area near the Visitor’s Locker Room. I’ve never seen that before. I don’t know what to make of it, it was just weird. Usually you’ll see the occasional specialist, GA, or even assistant coach wander around. But I’ve never seen a head coach do it.
- I was very impressed with the mental makeup of the team in this game. There were a couple of moments when I worried that we’d fold under the pressure of our ranking. A kind of Mark Richt vintage collapse that apparently Kirby Smart has no truck with.
- The offensive line was hit or miss. They played well in spots, even in the face of a loaded box the entire game, but there were a couple of plays where they either didn’t hold down blocks long enough, or just whiffed. Certainly nothing in the realm of our 2016 line, but a little concerning considering who we’ll probably play in Atlanta.
- Oh, also we clinched the SEC East title. The focus from Smart and the team seems to be on bigger and better things, but I think about how far away we’ve felt from that in the last few years, and it makes me happy.
- Jake Fromm has moved (at least in my head) from “Freshman QB playing above his experience level” to “This is a good QB that will straight cut you if you don’t come to play.”
- Fromm’s prettiest throws this year have come on a wide-side back shoulder fade at the front of the end-zone. Another beautiful throw (and catch) this saturday on a pass to Mecole over former UGA recruit Jamyest Williams.
- It’s weird that we’re in a place where UGA football reacts to an SEC East title with a bunch of “Oh I hadn’t even heard”s.
- Hayden Hurst is the last in a long line of giant white Tight Ends that have bedeviled us. We’ve got to figure out how to defend the TE seam, wheel route, and deep in-cut.
- I think at this point we can dispell with the notion that UGA can’t pass.
- My thoughts on the o-line aside, I continue to be impressed with our run game’s ability to run effectively into defensive game plans that basically consist of 8-9 men in the box on every snap.
- We haven’t had enough Payne Train sightings this year.
Good morning dawg fans! Today, we go back to our roots: talking trash and talking numbers. We’ll go through the USC jr. advanced stats profile, tell you what you need to know, and what we see coming in this game. If you like what you heard, feel free to give us a review on itunes! It really helps us. We’ll catch you in the Classic City this weekend, but until then, Go Dawgs! https://www.footballstudyhall.com/pages/2017-south-carolina-advanced-statistical-profile