Holy Cow you guys, they expected a showdown but got a blowout. Since we won’t get an episode out until Monday or Tuesday, here’s some initial thoughts to tide you over while we get our stats minds right. As always, please leave a comment or feedback regarding your own experience of the game. We’ll read any of our comments on air in the following episodes. Thanks for reading! Without further ado, here’s my thoughts throughout the game!
–This is the first time we saw Fromm pass from the Iform all year. Can I also point out that I’m thinking my conspiracy theories don’t feel so conspiracy-ie any more?(can we call it the IFromm now?)
– Is Christian Payne the hero we need but not the one we deserve? This man is a blocking machine. It’s like he was given one job and he’s a damn Chubb protecting savant.
– Nick Chubb is back in full force, his jukes are so technically perfect they’re making these defenders rethink everything they’ve learned up to this point.
– I fully believe that if we as a country hired Roquan Smith, Lorenzo Carter, Davin Bellamy, Aaron Davis, Jr Reed and Trenton Thompson to police our streets that crime rates would plummet. These men would tackle their way to a crime free golden age.
– There’s no way Isaac Nauta was on the field when that play started that he scored on. The play fooled the defense, the camera people, and everyone I was watching with. We also had 4 more completely wide open receivers. Can we get more points for having that many possible options?
– Our defense is so dirty, you’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve known the feeling of having one or two all star backs but SIX ALL STAR BACKS?! This can’t be real, I’m gonna keep pinching myself between games.
– For the first time ever as a UGA football fan, I felt good about the outcome of this game. There was no “but” involved in the performance review of our team. What is this feeling? Is it…hope?
– Can we talk about the flea flicker more? How many more times can we factor flea flicker into normal conversation? Can we try and use it with moxie too?
– I absolutely love that in the last few moments of garbage time, Miss State tried to pick up some extra consolation points but even our 2nd string defense said, “uhm, not today, no thanks.”
I’m looking forward to our episodic review of this game! Be sure to tune in this Tuesday in order to see what we have to say after reading through all these HOT HOT stats. Until then, we’ll probably see you in the Classic City, and until then, Go Dawgs!
Check out this episode!